Hello there, if you are looking for custom made furniture then you are at the right place! Easily customize your furniture- be it chairs or sofas. It’s quick and comes with a ton of options. You can pick your designs, materials and add-ons to build what you like.
Let’s say you want to choose a particular wood- we have 7 options for you.
· Oak- Oak is strong, durable and resists everyday wear and tear while offering natural beauty that fits into any home.
· Teak- Teak is durable, water, pestand rot-resistant, doesn't corrode with steel and most importantly has a beautiful look, naturally weathering to a silvery/grey tone.
· Walnut- Walnut wood has a warm and rich colour to it. It has great finishing and polishes to become very smooth. Walnut is a fine-grained ha
rdwood that is dense and shock resistant.
· Sal- Sal wood is one of the toughest timbers available today. It is a naturally light-coloured wood, but it turns dark on constant exposure to sunlight. It is highly durable and tough.
· Sheesham- Sheesham wood is one the best woods for furniture, not just because its durable but because of its easy and low maintenance nature. It is resistant from termites and highly cost effective.
· Mahogany-Mahogany wood is extremely durable, has a straight, fine, and even grain, and is free of voids and pockets. It has a beautiful reddish-brown colorwhich darkens over time, and displays a reddish sheen when polished.
· Rosewood- Rosewood is commonly used not only for furniture but also musical instruments, decorative items and veneers. This wood is hard, tough and very strong.